Tuesday, April 27, 2010

JNI

The JNI (Nazarene Youth) of Arequipa--which, by the way, includes all single young people ages 12-40-- have begun doing a joint service each Saturday night at one of the four churches, and they have let the 40/40s get involved.


This past Saturday, it was at my church, Umacollo. Brandi was in charge of directing the games, I sang a song and Alex and Blake played with me, and a bunch of our team did choreography to "I Can Only Imagine. It was awesome:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76BeWJyYy5Y



The song I sang was "More Love, More Power," so I'll leave you with the lyrics, exactly as I sang them:

Más amor, más poder, más de ti en mi vida
Más amor, más poder, más de ti en mi vida

Y te alabaré con todo mi corazón
Te alabaré con toda mi mente
Te alabaré con toda mi fuerza
Porque eres mi Dios

More love, more power, more of you in my life
More love, more power, more of you in my life

And I will worship you with all of my heart
I will worship you with all of my mind
I will worship you with all of my strength
For you are my God

And I will seek your face with all of my heart
I will seek your face with all of my mind
I will seek your face with all of my strength
For you are my God


Y te alabaré con todo mi corazón
Te alabaré con toda mi mente
Te alabaré con toda mi fuerza
Poque eres mi Dios, eres mi Dios

No comments:

Post a Comment