c/o Extreme Nazaren Ministries
Urbanización Primavera, Entel Peru D7,
Yanahuara, Arequipa, Peru
And people always ask me what I would want in a care package or whatever. So I decided to dedicate a blogpost to my wishlist.
But let me preface this by saying, I love Peru. I love my life as a missionary.
But there are some things I miss.
Like Chipotle (the restaurant).
I think about Chipotle nearly everyday, and one night even spent about fifteen minutes googling Chipotle recipes (and I can't wait to try them!) I would possibly give an arm for a Chipotle burrito bowl with rice, no beans, chicken, tomato and corn salsas, cheese, and guacamole (which in Peru is called palta).
And there are a few other things I miss too. Or need but can't buy in Peru or simply can't afford on my budget.
And I have people who are extremely generous and want to provide.
So this list is for those people, who might need ideas...
- Gummy bears
- Kit Kats
- Double stuffed Oreos
- Clif bars, fiber one bars, or other granola bars
- Brownie mix or Funfetti cake mix
- Instant oatmeal (especially fruit and cream)
- Ramen noodles or easy mac
- Pop tarts
- Instant pudding
- Buffalo Wild Wings barbecue sauce (asian zing or caribbean jerk)
- Taco seasoning
- Starbucks Via Instant coffee, or real coffee
- *Bobby pins and hair ties (especially scunci brand)*
- Covergirl AquaSmooth Foundation in Classic Ivory
- Dove body wash, or other
- Crest white strips
- *Dandruff scalp treatment (such as: Kimble)*
- Dove deodorant
- Face wash
- Mechanical pencils/ pens/ highlighters
- Shoes (Size 6)
- Sweater (Size L)
- T-shirt (Size M)
- Amazon Wishlist