Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wishin' and Hopin'

I have a new address in Arequipa. This will be my address through the end of October:


Cailyn Stevens
c/o Extreme Nazaren Ministries
UrbanizaciĆ³n Primavera, Entel Peru D7, 
Yanahuara, Arequipa, Peru

And people always ask me what I would want in a care package or whatever. So I decided to dedicate a blogpost to my wishlist.

But let me preface this by saying, I love Peru. I love my life as a missionary. 

But there are some things I miss. 

Like Chipotle (the restaurant). 

I think about Chipotle nearly everyday, and one night even spent about fifteen minutes googling Chipotle recipes (and I can't wait to try them!) I would possibly give an arm for a Chipotle burrito bowl with rice, no beans, chicken, tomato and corn salsas, cheese, and guacamole (which in Peru is called palta). 

And there are a few other things I miss too. Or need but can't buy in Peru or simply can't afford on my budget. 

And I have people who are extremely generous and want to provide. 

So this list is for those people, who might need ideas...

  • Gummy bears
  • Kit Kats
  • Nutella
  • Double stuffed Oreos
  • Clif bars, fiber one bars, or other granola bars
  • Brownie mix or Funfetti cake mix
  • Salsa
  • Instant oatmeal (especially fruit and cream)
  • Twizzlers
  • Reese's
  • Ramen noodles or easy mac
  • Pop tarts
  • Instant pudding
  • Buffalo Wild Wings barbecue sauce (asian zing or caribbean jerk)
  • Taco seasoning
  • Starbucks Via Instant coffee, or real coffee
  • *Bobby pins and hair ties (especially scunci brand)*
  • Covergirl AquaSmooth Foundation in Classic Ivory
  • Dove body wash, or other
  • Crest white strips
  • *Dandruff scalp treatment (such as: Kimble)*
  • Dove deodorant
  • Loofah
  • Face wash
  • Mechanical pencils/ pens/ highlighters
  • post-its
  • Hat 
  • Hat
  • Hat
  • Shoes (Size 6)
  • Sweater (Size L)
  • T-shirt (Size M)
  • Amazon Wishlist
Thanks for your generosity and support, and for the best gift of all, prayer!


No comments:

Post a Comment