Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sad News

I have some sad news...

My partner, Ester, is officially not coming back to Cusco and will not continue her work as a 40/40.

She is still struggling with her own health, and her father is having some health problems as well.

I am continuing my work, and have teamed up with Emily and Kathy for the time being. We are still waiting to see if I will have another Peruvian partner.

Jorge, Alex´s partner, also decided not to return for personal reasons.

So our team has been reduced to four 40/40s and our parents. It has been extremely difficult.

The good news is, on Monday, Alex´s new partner will arrive and join our team. His name is Eli, and he has prayed a lot about coming, and really feels that God is leading him here.

I ask for you prayers. The enemy is really attackingus here. We feel the warfare every day. We need your prayers.

But now, forgetting what is behind and STRAINING towards what is ahead, we press ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment