Thursday, April 28, 2011

Exciting News!

Tomorrow night, Friday, 29 April, I will be holding our first ever church service in Coya. I have a contact who is allowing me to use his house, so I will be inviting all of my contacts as well as all the neighbors to come to church.

Keep in mind that the ONLY other church in Coya is the Catholic church in the plaza. Everyone says that they are Catholic, and are very skeptical of other religions/churches/etc. But once you reassure them that you don't really want to change their religion, you just want them to know God, then they are more receptive.

I don't know how this will go. I've already been working there for about six months. But I know that this is where God has called me to preach the gospel, and that is always an exciting thing.

So pray, pray, PRAY! It is necessary, and it works. So pray!

I'll take pictures, and let you all see and hear what happened next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment