Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Friend Ester


My former partner Ester temporarily returned to Cusco to take the rest of her belongings home, and so I thought I’d give you an update on her condition/life.

If you remember, she went home for Christmas, intending to stay for a short period of time to receive treatment for some health problems. She has greatly improved, but still continues having difficulties. So I would ask that you persist in praying for her health.

She found a job, but keeps being super active in ministry in Lima. She told me that God has not changed her call to ministry, only the place. So pray for her in her current ministry as well.

Her father continues to suffer health problems, and they carry on searching for a solution. Please pray for him as well.

I still love Ester, and now feel a sense of closure in her absence. But I am still without a partner, until June when I return from my vacation. So keep praying for me, and this ministry.

It is not easy. I knew it wouldn’t be. But somehow, I never imagined it would be this hard.

But God is faithful. And I knew he would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment