Friday, December 21, 2012

Twelve Days of Christmas Introduction


Having been thoroughly informed on the Twelve Days of Christmas from a Wikipedia article (insert tongue in cheek), I now feel I can pass my knowledge on to the blogosphere!

The Twelve Days of Christmas are the festive days beginning Christmas Day and continuing through the Day of Epiphany on January 6th. The traditions of the twelve days vary in the different Christian churches and regions of the world.

Well, I want to create my own Twelve Days of Christmas, commemorating the work of Extreme in South America and sharing about the newest members of the Extreme team--the Ecuadorian 40/40s. This is most of all a call to prayer for what God is already doing in South America.

So make sure to check back during the Twelve Days of Christmas!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment